Sandberg’s new headset is designed to attract more customers who practice sports. Useful benefits, superb sound quality and a competitive price should demonstrate to sports practitioners that a very interesting solution is available in the attractive segment between the earbuds that come with smartphones, and the very expensive sport solutions available on the market.
Anders Partida Petersen, Product Manager at Sandberg A/S, says: "I run myself, and actually I have always used the original headsets. But I find the cable irritating - should I leave it to flap about or tuck it in under my clothes? And it’s so annoying when the small earbuds fall out. I've also tried some Bluetooth headsets, but they were too heavy to run with."
The Product Manager therefore put himself at the head of a project to develop the perfect headset for athletes, but at a reasonable price. The result is called "Sandberg Bluetooth Sports Earphones".
With this headset Sandberg balances different characteristics:
- Cordless with Bluetooth, but with a cable around the neck, so you don’t lose them
- Lightweight, but still with up to 8 hours of playing time.
- Ear clips keep the earbuds in place, but without being uncomfortable.
- Outstanding sound quality, but they still allow you to hear traffic sounds in the interests of road safety
- The possibility to answer phone calls and adjust the sound level, while still being convenient to use
The website www.sandberg.it
provides more information, and direct customers to their nearest dealer.